International Career Institute
Who is looking out for your career? Your employer? probably not, your accountant? we doubt it. However at ICI it is our mission to look out for your career interests. Not only will we provide you with the most effective skills and knowledge we will also help you get that dream job you have always wanted or even help you start your own business!
The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leader in distance education with some of the most diverse course offerings available to students. It is part of a network of affiliated colleges established in 1978 which together educate tens of thousands of students yearly worldwide.
ICI students are given skills that will change their employment prospects and increase their value to employers. The Institute listens to employers, through its strong links to industry. Our tutors are professionals who are not full time teachers but rather practitioners who actively work in their field of specialization. ICI currently offers over 50 exciting career and lifestyle focused courses to a broad range of adult learners regardless of location or prior experience and education.
ICI is recognized internationally, the Institute has:
- Established formal standing with various government, industry and quality assurance bodies
- Been supported by professionals throughout the world
- Courses are developed in cooperation with government education agencies and industry representatives
- Graduates have obtained employment and established successful businesses across a wide range of industries
- 32% of ICI students are in fact employees of companies and government departments. Course fees have either been partially or fully funded by employers
Our mission is to provide our learners with high quality courses that develop highly effective graduates who have the knowledge and skills to embark on a new chosen career or advance themselves in careers they may already be engaged with.
“Real Skills for the Real World” is the fundamental philosophy toward learning at ICI. Our learning content, faculty and graduate outcomes are geared towards imparting practical knowledge and skills. The Institute was founded on the principle that the key to success in today’s business and work environment is knowledge.
The International Career Institute is a private provider of education and training whose purpose is:
- To create and advance new and existing career prospects for its learners
- To instil within each student that the key to success in today’s business and work environment is knowledge
- To cater to a broad range of people ranging from school leavers to men and women in established careers
- To offer programs that focus on the application of theory, concepts and skills so that graduates can meet future challenges that may be presented
- To provide curricula developed in consultation with practitioner faculty who are industry experts
- To support students with services that foster success, personal development and career potential
The International Career Institute is a network of 6 independent branches. ICI operates under license in the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Canada.