Knight Training is one of the UK’s leading Training Centres delivering compliance training courses awarded by the British Institute of Innkeeping Awarding Body (BIIAB).
The services that we deliver will help you conform with all current legislation. Our constant growth has been achieved as a result of our speedy, competitive and reliable approach to customer service. We are proud to be recognised as an “outstanding” centre with the BIIAB with a learner pass rate of 98%.
We are one of the largest providers of licensed retail training in the United Kingdom and deliver the Level 2 BIIAB Award for Personal Licence Holders which you will need if you are to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol.
We also deliver all other licensing qualifications needed for the licensed trade including SCPLH (Scottish Certificate for Personal License Holders), SCPLHR (Scottish Certificate for Personal License Holders Refresher Qualification), ABCQ (Award in Beer and Cellar Quality), EPM – Essentials of Pub Management, How to run a successful pub, ALHO – Award in Licensed Hospitality Operations
In addition to the above our training includes all SIA Door Supervision, Upskilling, CCTV Operations, First Aid at Work, Emergency First Aid at Work, First Aid at Work Re-qualification, and Pediatric First Aid. For a full list of training courses please visit the courses menu.
We offer face to face and a range of E-Learning courses that can be tailored to your specific requirements. For more information regarding E-Learning.
By truly understanding our clients and their customers, locally and nationally, we help people and companies achieve lasting impact. Our values aim to reflect this promise. Our values underpin our skills, behaviours and way of doing business. These values are:
- We act fairly, ethically and openly in all we do.
- We set high standards for our behavior and stick to them, even in difficult situations.
- We are true to ourselves and to others and stand up for what we believe.
- We do what is right, not what is easiest
- We are honest, transparent and consistent in all we do and choose words and actions that are sincere, not misleading.
- We are resilient, learn from mistakes and seize the opportunity to improve.
- We take pride in our work and act with professionalism at all times and in all situations.
- We treat others the way we wish to be treated. Behaving with Respect means we listen and communicate directly and openly.
- We embrace, and seek to increase, the diversity of our organisation.
- We aim to build trust with the colleagues and partners we work with. We like to be seen as an extension to our clients arm and not just a third party supplier.
- We value diversity among people, their ideas and their points of view.
- We always treat people with courtesy, politeness, and kindness.
- We collaborate with colleagues to get the best results for our clients and let employees know when we have used their idea to improve processes.
- We are natural partners with our clients, colleagues and our community.
- We put our clients and customers first. We don’t aim to just meet service level agreements but we always aim to surpass them.
- We take the time to understand clients’ and customers’ needs, never over promising and under delivering.
- We tailor solutions to fit your needs.
- We always aim to surpass clients’ and customers’ expectations.
We have incorporated the G R E A T acronym. This stands for…
- Greet all customers & make them feel comfortable
- Respect cultural & other personal differences
- Evaluate how our customers want to be served
- Adjust our approach to match our customer’s needs
- Thank our customers for their business.
- We use all disposable resources and skills to deliver the best, sustainable results for our clients.
- Embracing excellence leads us to challenge ourselves to execute flawlessly and to consistently deliver the highest quality of service to our clients.
- To enable excellence, we seek the best talent and we promote personal and professional development.
- We aim to consistently exceed our financial goals and the expectations of our clients, our colleagues and our shareholders.