About the course
The 5 day IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt classroom course is designed for a professional who needs to be well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology in order to lead small to medium sized process improvement projects at work. The IASSC certification exam is a 3 hour 100 question proctored exam.
About Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma is the world’s most recognised process improvement methodology. This course is fully accredited by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) and will help you to prepare for a senior position in a project team by utilising the intermediate level knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
Enrol on your Six Sigma course with e-Careers today and start earning up to £70,000! Future proof your career and open a wide variety of doors - start your project management training today!
Fully accredited by the IASSC who administer Six Sigma qualifications and standards, the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course teaches students everything they need to work productively as part of a Lean Six Sigma process improvement team.
Upon completion of the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course, process improvement experts and managers will have the knowledge to lead a team on a project that is being administered using the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
Why study Lean Six Sigma with e-Careers?
- Study the number one Quality Management methodology!
- Gain a globally recognised IASSC certification as a mark of professional distinction.
- Study with an Accredited Training Organisation
- Increase your salary up to £70,000
- Improve processes within any organisation!
- No experience required to start
- No proof of project work required
- Mock tests & exam simulations
- Exams included
- Sigma XL software available
- Flexible online learning
We always have promotions and offers available. Call us now and we will give you today’s special.
Introducing a new partnership between e-Careers and Supercard that gives you the power to command superb savings with the UK’s best-loved brands while you learn:
Enquire now to find out about Supercard and see whether over £5,000 of benefits and savings is for you!
KEY BENEFITS OF SUPERCARD*
Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Supercard holders don’t need to register their phone or gadget.
- 3 claims allowed per year, worth up to £1,000.
Free night in a luxury hotel
- Malmaison, Hotel Du Vin, De Vere
Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Nice, Paris, Prague, Copenhagen, Krakow, Rome
Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- 200 destinations worldwide to choose from
Free 12 month Gourmet Society membership
- RRP £69.99
- Up to 50% off at 7,000 restaurants
- Chains include, Prezzo, Loch Fyne, Café Rouge, Chef & Brewer, Strada
Up to 40% off cinema
- Chains include, Vue, Showcase, Empire, Reel Cinema
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification introduces the student to more complex Six Sigma statistical methods as well as Lean Leadership styles and developing a Lean Cuture in your workplace. As a certified Green Belt you will be capable of leading teams and coaching and mentoring team members or subject matter experts within your company. The 5-day training class will enhance the problem solving skills and leadership skills of the attendee and stimulate them to take positive action for process improvement when they return to their workplace.
- Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
- What is Lean Six Sigma ?
- Process Flow and Value Stream Mapping
- Muda, Mura and Muri - The 3 diseases of Processes
- The 7 ( or 8 ) Wastes
- Voice of the Customer (VOC) and CTQs
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Fundamentals Quiz
- Define Phase
- Problem Definition
- Project Selection
- Business Case
- Project Charter
- Measure Phase
- Process Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Analyze Phase
- “X” Sifting
- Inferential Statistics
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Analyze Phase Quiz
- DOE ( Design of Experiments)
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Improve Phase
- Lean Tools for improvement
- Implementation strategies for improvements
- Control Phase
- Control Plans
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Control Charts
- Start MOCK EXAM
- 2 hrs HOMEWORK to complete mock
- Improve and Control Phases Quiz
- Revision and Rework of Mock Exam Questions
- 12 noon - IASSC GREEN BELT EXAM
Who is this course for?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is for anyone who is a member of a process or quality team and looking to take on more responsibility as part of their career or personal development.
The qualification also allows you to train other who are less qualified in Lean Six Sigma.
Companies of all sizes use Lean Six Sigma. A person who is trained in Lean Six Sigma can see a business from a different perspective and ultimately, greatly improve that business’ efficiency by cutting out waste and mistakes.
There are no course prerequisites for this 5-day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt other than a basic understanding of mathematics (GCSE level or equivalent). Those students already holding a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification may benefit from their prior knowledge and understanding of overlapping concepts across both courses, however this is not necessary as Yellow Belt is included in the first 2 days of this Green Belt course.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt goes together with other project management qualifications. You will also be able to study the Black Belt level in the future.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt leads to job roles such as:
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Project Manager
These roles average salaries of £45,000, depending on experience.