About the course
ITIL® is the only consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practice for IT Service Management. Used by many hundreds of organizations around the world, a whole ITIL philosophy has grown up around the guidance contained within the ITIL books and the supporting professional qualification scheme.
Enrol in this ITIL® Foundation course today and take the first step in a career with entry level earnings of around £23,000!
ITIL Foundation course provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in provision, support, and delivery of IT Services. They are also guaranteed to receive a good understanding of ITIL® principles and how they could be applied to improving and formalising their own IT service operations.
Why study ITIL® Foundation with e-Careers?
- Fully Accredited by PEOPLECERT
- Small Class Size (Capped at 16)
- High Pass Rate
- Pre & Post Course Support
- 30+ Locations
- Onsite/In-House Courses
- Official Exams Included
- E-Certificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
- Weekend Courses are available
- Fast-track 2 day Course
We always have promotions and offers available. Call us now and we will give you today’s special.
Introducing a new partnership between e-Careers and Supercard that gives you the power to command superb savings with the UK’s best-loved brands while you learn:
Enquire now to find out about Supercard and see whether over £5,000 of benefits and savings is for you!
KEY BENEFITS OF SUPERCARD*
Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Supercard holders don’t need to register their phone or gadget.
- 3 claims allowed per year, worth up to £1,000.
Free night in a luxury hotel
- Malmaison, Hotel Du Vin, De Vere
Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Nice, Paris, Prague, Copenhagen, Krakow, Rome
Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- 200 destinations worldwide to choose from
Free 12 month Gourmet Society membership
- RRP £69.99
- Up to 50% off at 7,000 restaurants
- Chains include, Prezzo, Loch Fyne, Café Rouge, Chef & Brewer, Strada
Up to 40% off cinema
- Chains include, Vue, Showcase, Empire, Reel Cinema
Benefits for Individuals
- Provide a practical framework for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services to the business.
- Increase business productivity, efficiency and effectiveness through more reliable IT services.
- Define processes with clearly documented accountability for each activity to increase efficiency.
- Enable a business to keep pace with change and drive business change to its advantage.
- Help employees to focus on the needs of the customers and user experience rather than spending too much time on technological issues..
Benefits for Organizations
- Align IT services with business priorities to achieve strategic objectives.
- Increase value from the service portfolio while reducing costs and risk.
- Enable successful business transformation and growth with an increased competitive advantage by defining and managing the customer and service portfolio.
- Increase competence, capability and productivity of IT staff and better utilize the skills and experience of staff.
- Improve user and customer satisfaction with IT as well as the end-user perception and brand image.
The purpose of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that you have gained knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and have comprehended the core principles of ITIL practices for Service Management.
After completing the ITIL foundation course and exam, you will have gained knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Service management as a practice
- The ITIL service lifecycle
- Generic concepts and definitions
- Key principles and models
- Selected processes
- Selected functions
- Selected roles
- Technology and architecture
- Competence and training
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions per paper
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book.
Who is this course for?
The ITIL Foundation qualification is ideal for project managers, service managers or anyone who is in or looking to get into first-line support or an IT engineering role.
ITIL Foundation is for IT support and service professionals of all levels.
There are no requirements for the ITIL Foundation qualification.
Once you have achieved the ITIL Foundation qualification you will be able to function in any first-level role in IT Service Management, roles can include:
- Service Manager
- First-Line Support
- Service Delivery Manager
- Project Manager
- Application Support Analyst
- Service Desk Analyst
These roles can average salaries of £23,000. (Source: payscale)