About the course
Lean Six Sigma is the world's industry-leading process improvement methodology. Enhance your knowledge of process improvement and prepare for a senior position in a project team by achieving the intermediate level of the Lean Six Sigma methodology with an officially licenced affiliate.
Introducing a new partnership between e-Careers and Supercard that gives you the power to command superb savings with the UK’s best-loved brands while you learn:
Enquire now to find out about Supercard and see whether over £5,000 of benefits and savings is for you!
KEY BENEFITS OF SUPERCARD*
Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Supercard holders don’t need to register their phone or gadget.
- 3 claims allowed per year, worth up to £1,000.
Free night in a luxury hotel
- Malmaison, Hotel Du Vin, De Vere
Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Nice, Paris, Prague, Copenhagen, Krakow, Rome
Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- 200 destinations worldwide to choose from
Free 12 month Gourmet Society membership
- RRP £69.99
- Up to 50% off at 7,000 restaurants
- Chains include, Prezzo, Loch Fyne, Café Rouge, Chef & Brewer, Strada
Up to 40% off cinema
- Chains include, Vue, Showcase, Empire, Reel Cinema
The Lean Six Sigma course will give students the fundamental knowledge needed to use the principles of Lean Six Sigma to run processes more efficiently and improve the quality of the output by identifying and removing causes of defects.
- The Define phase during which projects are selected and wasteful elements are identified and action items are defined.
- The Measure phase is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
- The Analyse phase uses statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each.
- The Improve phase helps students to identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits before putting those plans into action.
- The Control phase then helps to monitor each change that is made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits, then how to action on the results.
The Green Belt leads to job roles such as continuous improvement manager, process improvement manager and quality assurance manager; they have salaries averaging £45,000.
Who is this course for?
Enhance your knowledge of process improvement and prepare for a senior position in a project team by achieving the intermediate level of the Lean Six Sigma methodology with an officially licenced affiliate.
There are no prerequisites to take the course. In order to sit the examination we strongly recommend that the course be taken as the training is essential.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt goes together with other project management qualifications. You will also be able to study the Black Belt level in the future.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt leads to job roles such as:
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Project Manager
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|