About the course
- This course is advanced level, so will be suitable for those who have used Excel before
- Learners may wish to complete our Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate course first, but this is not compulsory.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.Certification:
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded a Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced Certificate.Entry Requirements:
Learners on this course must be over the age of 16 and should have a basic grasp of English, Maths and ICT. In addition you will need Microsoft Excel 2016 installed onto your computer / laptop / tablet.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide any software with this course, please acquire Microsoft Excel 2016 before you undertake the course.Career Path:
As Excel is so widely used this course provides transferable skills that will be useful in a wide range of job roles, and could help you land your next job, or get a pay rise. The qualification will be of particular interest to anyone hoping to work in administration, accounting or bookkeeping.
- Text Functions
- Date & Time Functions
- Nested IF with =MAX() Function
- Max & Ifs – & And & OR Using If Function
- Nested IF with multiple Ifs
- IF functions with =AND() & =OR() functions
- VLOOKUP To find the nearest match
- VLOOKUP To find an exact matc
- MATCH & INDEX Functions
- Data Validation
- Protecting Worksheets & Workbooks
- Working With Templates
- Creating, rearranging and updating a Pivot Table
- Filtering and grouping data in a Pivot Table
- Slicers and timelines
- Creating a Pivot chart
- Recording a macro in a macro-enabled workbook (using relative references)
- Running a macro and assigning it to objects
- Editing and deleting a macro
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.