Welcome To A Parisian Weekend!
This article contains all of the competition info required to get involved and win a weekend trip to Paris for 2 and a Michelin star meal! You can find out more on the rules and regulations for the competition in more detail below but first check out our 5 steps below to get the general idea…
- What could I win? A weekend trip to Paris and a Michelin star meal!
- What do I have to do? Share our competition hashtag #PerfectParis2015 via Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin.
- When does this competition close? Our Parisian Weekend competition is running until the 31st of October, 2015. The winner will then be chosen at random.
- Who do I contact for further questions? Please contact Jasmine Freeman at email@example.com for any questions that you have.
- What next? Have you shared the competition via Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin? Good! Then cross your fingers and wait until the 1st on November to find out whether you have won or not :)
- To participate in A Parisian Weekend you must be: (a) UK resident; (b) over 16 years of age at the time of entry.
- Only one entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise stated. Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP or telephone number range.
- Individual entrants only, so no group entrants. Unfortunately there can only be 1 winner, with this in mind we cannot accept group specific entries.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of The Leisurejobs.com Ltd, Leisurejobs or any subsidiary of LeisureJobs.
- The competition will be conducted from the 1st of August through to October 31st 2015. (The Leisurejobs.com Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.)
- Use common sense your social share will not be accepted if it includes include pornographic, violent, abusive or sexually explicit content. Please be advised that we will report any submissions that contains such content.
- The decision on the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be chosen, contacted via their chosen social platform. Prizes will be announced by November 14th, 2015. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon notification. Where we notify a winner by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you via your chosen social media platform within 30 days of the closing date. If you do not respond within 14 days of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Leisurejobs.com Ltd reserves the right to choose another winner. This decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents. The prize will not be transferable to another person. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither Leisure Jobs, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
- Approximate value of the prize is £2000.
- Leisurejobs.com Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules via email.
- A Parisian Weekend is governed by English law.
- Leisurejobs.com Ltd will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
- In consideration of Leisurejobs.com Ltd agreeing to consider your entry, each entrant agrees that Leisurejobs.com Ltd (and third parties authorised by Leisurejobs.com Ltd) may use the entry across its Digital Products and Services and on any other media.
This competition is being run and promoted by Leisurejobs.com Ltd of Cloisters House, 8 Battersea Park Road, London, SW8 4BG.