Serving up fresh recruitment
We all know that exceptional candidates are in demand, so it’s more important than ever to make your next career move count. We offer tailored advice on candidate CVs, interview techniques and career paths.
Tonic will place you in a role where you’ll develop, grow, thrive and add value. We look at your career not just your next job. We listen, really get to know you and then recommend accordingly.
- We pride ourselves on assisting driven and ambitious hospitality and catering professionals with their career goals,
- We listen to exactly what you are looking for from your next career move and advise you accordingly,
- We get to know our candidates and our clients so we can match them based upon much more than simply their skill set and requirements,
- We agree when we will be in touch with you (and how – email, phone, best times etc),
- We employ industry leading technology to streamline our processes so that we can spend more time finding you your perfect role,
- We assist with CV redrafting, interview techniques and offer useful insights into our clients’ businesses.
Tonic ensured that the new recruit didn’t just meet our requirements but was the right fit in terms of our culture and our values. I was impressed with the follow up meetings post placements, ensuring that everything was going well.
FINE DINING RESTAURANT, MIDLANDS
I was unsure what I wanted to do, so I sat down with Conrad and we talked through my strengths, what I wanted in regards to my career. I’m now front of house at a thriving establishment in Birmingham and couldn’t be happier.
Tonic have been asked to source a Key Account Manager to join our client's successful and established catering and events team
Tonic are searching for a Head Chef for a leading contract catering business located in Birmingham
Tonic have been tasked with looking for a Chef Manager for a contract catering site in Birmingham