Reservationist - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Reservationist - Flight Club
We have an exciting opportunity for reservationists who are looking for a career with an award-winning venue.
Previous experience in the industry is required.
In this role you’ll need to:
- Provide an amazing experience to our customers.
- Be fun, enthusiastic, warm and have lots of energy.
- Be able to work as part of a team or alone as necessary, with an attention to detail even when under pressure.
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident and professional when liaising with customers at all times.
- Have a professional and friendly telephone manner as well as strong IT skills.
- Have a good working knowledge of reservations and admin systems in a hospitality role.
If you join the Flight Club Family you’ll be paid competitively, with additional incentive schemes and bonus opportunities throughout each year. You’ll have job security, we understand mistakes happen and we learn from them, together. You’ll be respected and treated fairly by everyone you work with. We’ll develop with you, we want you to grow and learn with us, so we’ll invest in your training to keep you interested and feeling challenged throughout your career with us.
If you have a passion for the hospitality industry and you’re interested in joining the Flight Club Family please get in touch.
Apply for Reservationist - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly