Senior Waiting Staff - London
Senior Waiting Staff - Charlotte’s Bistro
Charlotte's Group is an independent, award-winning, leading British hospitality group, with 3 different sites in West London and we are currently recruiting for a full-time Senior Waiter at Charlotte's Bistro in Turnham Green.
Charlotte's Bistro - a 25 capacity bar & 58 seat dining room in Chiswick serving lunch and dinner 7 days a week and brunch on weekends, former Michelin Bib Gourmand winner, currently working towards 2 Rosettes.
- Both roles offer £9 per hour and are permanent.
- Expect the typical earliest start time to be 9am and the latest finish time approximately/up to midnight.
You will work an average of 8 shifts per week (3 double shifts, 2 single shifts), 2 days off.
You will work 25 - 30 hours per week, evenings and weekends.
Our ideal candidate:
- Must have a genuine passion for customer service, a flair and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry and be a team player
- Show dedication and drive at work and be willing to work flexible hours
- Ideally worked in high quality establishments and have experience in waiting tables and running your own section
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English
What we offer:
- The chance to work with some great people, likeminded hospitality lovers
- External training & trips to meet our local suppliers.
- Health & Safety training, Food Hygiene, Allergen training and Fire training including certificates.
- Extremely generous staff discount scheme.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Staff meals.
- Career progression and the opportunity to apply and be considered for any available jobs in the company (dependent on skills and experience).
If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, please consider that if you have not heard back from us within 7 days that your application may have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Senior Waiting Staff - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly