Commis Waiter - London
- Job Type
- Part Time
Commis Waiter - Charlotte’s Bistro
Charlotte's Group is an independent, award-winning, leading British hospitality group, with 3 different sites in West London and we are currently recruiting for a part-time Commis Waiter at Charlotte's Bistro, Turnham Green.
Charlotte's Bistro is an all day buzzing local hub, voted Chiswick's Best Loved Local by Time Out Love London Awards 2015. It boasts a 25 capacity bar and 58 seat dining room in Chiswick serving lunch and dinner 7 days a week and brunch on weekends, is a former Michelin Bib Gourmand winner and is currently working towards 2 Rosettes.
- This a part-time, permanent position. You would be required to Friday, Saturday & Sunday days/evenings, the role would offer approximately 25 - 30 hours.
- Expect the typical earliest start time to be 8am and the latest/approximate finish time to be up to 1am.
- The main duty of a Commis Waiter involves simplifying the waiters job by stocking up wait stations, clearing & relaying tables, delivering food & polishing cutlery.
The ideal candidate:
While relevant experience is undoubtedly essential for this position, we are looking for someone with intuition and motivation to excel at the role; constantly wanting to better themselves and over deliver.
What we offer:
- External training & trips to meet our local suppliers.
- Health & Safety training, Food Hygiene, Allergen training and Fire training including certificates.
- Extremely generous staff discount scheme.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Staff meals.
- The chance to work in an award nominated bar and to develop your knowledge and skills.
- Career progression and the opportunity to apply and be considered for any available jobs in the company (dependent on skills and experience).
If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, please consider that if you have not heard back from us within 7 days that your application may have been unsuccessful.