Kitchen Assistant - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Kitchen Assistant - Charlotte’s W5
Charlotte's Group is an independent, award-winning, leading British hospitality group, with 3 different sites in West London and we are currently recruiting for an experienced Kitchen Assistant at Charlotte's W5, Dicken's Yard in Ealing Broadway.
Charlotte's W5 - a 200 capacity modern local hub in Ealing Broadway open 8am to midnight 7 days a week serving a brunch menu & small plates concept, opened in February 2016, Michelin Bib Gourmand winner & shortlisted for R200 & Restaurant & Bar Design Awards.
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
- You will be required to work 8 shifts per week, with 2 days off, as per the rota which is created weekly.
- Expect a typical start time of 9am and the latest finish time approximately midnight.
- The main duty of a Kitchen Assistant involves washing up, cleaning, taking kitchen deliveries and working alongside the team of chefs and helping with basic food preparation.
What we offer:
- External training & trips to meet our local suppliers.
- Health & Safety training, Food Hygiene, Allergen training and Fire training including certificates.
- Extremely generous staff discount scheme.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Staff meals.
- The chance to work alongside a very talented team of chefs of prestigious backgrounds, including Michelin, Hat & Rosette experience.
- Career progression and the opportunity to apply and be considered for any available jobs in the company (dependent on skills and experience).
If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, please consider that if you have not heard back from us within 7 days that your application may have been unsuccessful.