Receptionist - Beckenham
29 hours Receptionist - The Spa Beckenham
Reports to: Reception Manager;
Location: The Spa at Beckenham
Job Type: Shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends; and
Start date: ASAP.
Mytime Active’s aim is to improve the wellbeing of our customers and their communities through well managed, accessible and good value leisure, golf and health services. Mytime Active Leisure is predominantly in the London borough of Bromley, we invest in our local communities to improve their access to quality health and fitness services.
Within this role you will play a key part to ensure the comfort and safety of all users of the facility and to provide excellent customer care. You will be working as part of a team responsible for the pool, cleaning and general maintenance of equipment.
You will be energetic, hardworking and able to manage a fast paced environment and effective use of your time in quieter periods.
Full training is provided.
- Meet and greet customers;
- Respond to bookings and questions (face to face and via the telephone);
- Manage payments and upsell products;
- Exceptional knowledge of the services and facilities that we offer; and
- Ensure there is always a clean and safe environment.
Join us and you get to work for a great company and an ambitious, diverse and future focused People Services team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 20% off food and beverages plus free hot drinks
- Stakeholder pension
- Exceptional discount & salary sacrifice scheme
- Childcare vouchers
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment or casual agreement and:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.
Apply for Receptionist - Beckenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly