Chef de Partie - Guildford
Chef de Partie - Guildford, Surrey
Site: The White Hart
Package: circa £22-24k
We are currently recruiting a Chef de Partie for an exciting opportunity within this well-established food driven pub / restaurant on the outskirts of Guildford. We are focused on great fresh food and quality service. On-job training will be provided and it is a great kitchen to help further your career and repertoire.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your specialty
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Helping the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
As a fresh food-led business you will be given on job training on all our menu items, which will benefit your repertoire and help further your career.
The ideal candidate will already have experience in a similar style kitchen but will most importantly be keen to learn and progress within MLC Pubs and be passionate about producing great quality food.
This is a full time position with a combination of split and straight shifts over 5 days a week, average weekly hours are 48 to 50.
The package will be between £22k - £24k in total dependent on experience, which includes salary & tips. You will also be entitled to a 20% staff discount in all our sites.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Guildford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly