Seasonal Sports Coach
Do you have a passion for sports coaching?
Love working with children and young people?
Want to gain experience and create memories to last a lifetime?
As part of the team, a Children’s Sports Coach is responsible for the planning, preparation and delivery of a range of sports and activities to a group of age specific children attending Kings Camps. Children on camp are grouped into three age categories; 4-7s, 8-10s, 11-17s. Having experience with one or more of these age ranges will be beneficial for the role. You must be committed to providing high quality customer service to parents and children.
- Experience of working with 4-17s in a sports coaching, education or activity setting
- Studying towards or already completed a degree in childcare, primary/secondary teaching, sports coaching or PE qualification.
- An NGB sports coaching qualification or equivalent in at least 2 different sports
- Strong background in playing or officiating sport
- A valid Paediatric First Aid qualification
- Passion for working with children
- Team player with a willingness to adapt
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Vibrant, fun, confident personality
- Professional demeanor
- Gain valuable coaching experience to complement your studies or current position
- Take your first career steps in the sports coaching industry
- Form a lifelong network of friends
- Competitive salary