Senior Lifeguard - Surrey
Wentworth Club is searching for a Senior Lifeguard to join their team over in our Tennis & Health Club.
Our successful Senior Lifeguard will assist with the daily operation of the swimming pool area and Lifeguard team, while ensuring the highest standards are maintained by the team on the poolside and operationally.
This will be an ideal position for someone looking for a first step in a supervisor role.
- NPLQ required
- Stable experience in a similar environment
- PPO and FAW desirable
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills are a necessity
- Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance of the Club
- Use of our 5-star prestigious facilities including our 3 championship standard golf course, along with all of our Tennis & Health facilities (gym, studio classes, tennis courts, indoor swimming pool and spa)
- Discounted dining at our 5-star food & beverage outlets
- Discount on retail in both our Spa and Pro Shop
- Free Meals on duty
- Internal training and development
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week working shifts which will include some weekends and bank holidays.
Training & Development:
We also offer exceptional training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing and currently going through an exciting multi-million refurbishment; a company full of opportunities!
Apply for Senior Lifeguard - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly