Assistant Manager - London
Assistant Manager - Westfield, London
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join our team at Tapas Revolution Westfield, London W12.
Our founder, Omar Allibhoy is looking for a dynamic motivated individual who is a strong ‘hands on’ manager to help drive the business to new heights. As he continues on his mission to bring a taste of the real Spain to the UK with his vibrant, buzzy and exciting tapas bars.
Successful candidates will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in restaurant management
- Be passionate about all things Spanish, ideally knowledgeable in Spanish food and beverage products
- Show a commitment to quality and attention to detail in everything they do
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Show a natural ability to motivate and develop those around them
- Exhibit a will to learn and develop themselves whilst contributing to the development of the brand
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Full training and industry qualifications
- Shift meals
- Trips to Spain
- Genuine development opportunities as the company grows
- A fun, dynamic and friendly work environment
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- A chance to contribute and influence within a rapidly growing business
If Tapas Revolution sounds right for you, please send us your CV and covering letter
Vamos de tapas?!
Apply for Assistant Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly