Bartenders - London
Bartenders - King's Cross, London
Work with us…WORK HARD, SMILE LOADS, LIVE WELL.
We’re looking for experienced, innovative, organised & friendly people to join our team as bartenders.
Experience in a similar role is essential.
You will be expected to provide and maintain outstanding customer service and attention to detail at all times, ensuring all guests are provided with complete hospitality throughout their experience.
Have excellent knowledge, command and understanding for making coffee.
Display excellent communication skills between customers, staff and managers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all takeaway and restaurant coffee orders are made to excellent standards and within agreed wait times, at all times
- Have an excellent understanding of Caravan’s food and drinks menus.
- Provide and maintain outstanding customer service, including attention to detail, efficiency, quality and product knowledge.
- Ensure clean and efficient daily set-up, pack down and the correct stock and equipment are in place for each service.
- Ensure all daily tasks are carried out each day.
- Happily assist staff from other departments when requested and where able.
- Ensure the workstation is clean and tidy at all times.
- Deal with customers in a friendly, warm, courteous, and professional way at all times.
Caravan Staff Welfare & Benefits
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea and coffee during shifts.
- Staff food during shifts.
- Complimentary drink at the end of shifts.
- 100% discount on food for a meal for you and 1 guest after 3 months of employment.
- 50% discount on food for you and 1 guest when dining at Caravan Restaurants.
- 25% discount on food when dining with up to 3 guests Caravan Restaurants.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Staff Training Workshops.
- Caravan on Tour –day trips to breweries, food suppliers and fun days out!
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Sunday nights off
Apply for Bartenders - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly