Fitness Instructor / Personal Trainer - Durham
Fitness Instructor / Personal Trainer
Ramside Hall Spa is looking for a motivational Fitness Coach to join our expanding team.
- Do you want to be part of an exciting new luxury Spa development in the North East?
- Have you got passion for Fitness?
- Are you hard working, friendly, approachable, bursting with energy and enthusiasm, willing to go that extra mile and then some...?
- Are you confident and motivated?
- Do you have 2 years’ experience in delivering Personal Training?
- Can you teach Studio classes such as Spin/Metafit/Les Mills/Pilates...?
- Can you swim?
- Have you had experience in a high standard customer facing, fast paced environment within a Spa, Hotel or similar role?
If you answered YES to all the above, then we would love to hear from you!
You must hold a minimum level 3 qualification as a Personal Trainer/ Fitness Instructor and have worked in the Fitness Industry for at least 2 years. Group exercise qualification ETM, Spin, Boxercise etc would be an advantage.
This Position is for 24 hours per week. You must be flexible to work various shifts including evenings and weekends. A current lifeguard qualification would also be advantageous; however, we will offer onsite training if required.
Personal Training and Classes will be added to your salary!
Our customers have come to expect a warm welcome from us. So, if you have a passion for making a difference and a drive to exceed customer expectations to enhance the memorable experience we create here for our guests, we would love to hear from you!
We value all applications, unfortunately due to the volume of response we are currently receiving; we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience most closely match the requirements of the role. We will however, hold your application on file for a period of 6 months should a suitable alternative arise.
Apply for Fitness Instructor / Personal Trainer - Durham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly