Food and Beverage Supervisor - Carrville
Food and Beverage Supervisor - Ramside Hall Golf Cub
Ramside Hall Hotel and Golf Club opened in 1996 and its Prince Bishops Course is now established as one of the best golf courses in North East England.
We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic Golf Club Food and Beverage Supervisor.
The Main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supervising all Front of House employees
- Assisting on corporate golf days
- Advising members on golf equipment
- Completing staff rota’s Hiring, training and supervising all key staff members
- Ensuring maximum guest satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Monitoring the quality of the product and service provided
- Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety
The ideal candidates will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience in managing and motivating staff.
It is essential to have a strong business aptitude and passion for the golf as this is a highly customer based role.
It is essential the new candidate is highly organized efficient and detail oriented.
We value all applications, unfortunately due to the volume of response we are currently receiving; we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience most closely match the requirements of the role. We will however, hold your application on file for a period of 6 months should a suitable alternative arise.
Apply for Food and Beverage Supervisor - Carrville
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly