Spa Therapist - London
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Firmdale Hotels are excited to have opened our eighth London property, the Ham Yard Hotel. The property is based in vibrant Soho and boasts luxurious treatment rooms and top of the range facilities.
We are currently recruiting for a Spa Therapist to join our Soholistic team. Working closely with the Spa Manager, it will be your responsibility to focus on providing exceptional service and performing treatments including: massage, facials, manicures & pedicures, and waxing for our in house guests and VIP clientele within all of our 8 London properties. This position requires a candidate that possesses a warm and welcoming nature, excellent communication skills and impeccable personal presentation.
- Conduct a wide range of treatments in all 8 London properties
- Have a good command of the packages and treatments on offer
- Establish strong and professional relationships with the guests to help build a successful client base
- Work towards and achieve all sales targets set by the Spa Manager
- Meet and greet all guests in a warm and inspirational manner
- Coordinate with the Spa Receptionist on the daily bookings with the team
- Previous experience as a Spa Therapist within a 5* hotel or luxury spa
- Completed NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- A passion for customer service and exceeding guests expectations
- Have a wide knowledge of a variety of treatments
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Superb attention to detail and driven by delivering exceptional standards
- Team working skills
- Resilience and drive to get things right first time
As a Spa Therapist you will work 40 hours a week, on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required for you to work.
To apply for the role of Spa Therapist:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Why Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an award winning hotel group with 8 luxury boutique hotels in London and 1 in New York. We have won the Queens Award for Excellence three times and the Soho Hotel has won The Cateys Award for Hotel of the Year.
Quality is what we are all about at Firmdale and that’s from our individually designed bedrooms containing original pieces of artwork to the Egyptian cotton linen used in the restaurant. We believe that the customer truly comes first and that if we get the minor detail right then everything else will follow.
Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Spa Therapist - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly