Linen Porter - London
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a full time Linen Porter to join our vibrant, successful and passionate team.
To make your life working in hospitality easier, we are proud to offer permanent roles, working straight shifts, 5 days out of 7. No split shifts to worry about!
Based at one of our boutique London hotels (all zone 1); this role gives you the opportunity to learn and develop, with the potential to progress within the company. If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
Why join Firmdale Hotels as a Linen Porter?
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels – “Number 3 in the Top 30 Best Employers in Hospitality”, The Caterer 2016
- Firmdale Hotels – “Excellence in Employee Engagement”, HR in Hospitality 2016
- Ham Yard Hotel – “Best Afternoon Tea Award”, Harden’s 2016
- Sarah Williams – “Food and Beverage Manager of the Year”, Hotel Cateys 2015
- Charlotte Street Hotel – “Restaurant Team of the Year”, Hotel Cateys 2015
- Firmdale Hotels – “Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility”, HR in Hospitality 2015
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team.
What are the Firmdale employee benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Meals on duty and uniforms provided
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing one day per years’ service
- Companywide and departmental incentives
- Firmdale Experience vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
What makes Firmdale such a special place to work?
- Quarterly Champagne receptions and annual employee recognition awards
- Employee led committees allow you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
- Award winning training opportunities (WSET, supplier visits and masterclasses to name a few)
- Bespoke development programmes (including accredited Supervisor and Manager training)
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams, running club and more)
- Wait, there’s more! Refer a friend bonus, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
Hours required for the role of Linen Porter:
As a Linen Porter you will work 40 hours per week on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required.
To apply for the role of Linen Porter:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Linen Porter - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly