Cocktail Waiter - London
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a Cocktail Waiter to join our vibrant and highly successful team.
As a Cocktail Waiter you will run the daily operation of the bar floor. Understanding what it means to deliver exceptional customer service and be able to exceed guest’s expectations is imperative in this role. You should be confident in your knowledge of spirits and cocktails, and be at ease recommending products and daily specials to the guests.
- Interact with guests in a warm and inspirational manner and acknowledge our regular guests
- Upsell the bar menu and cocktail list to suit the individual tastes
- Take orders and post them accurately using Micros
- Maintain and deliver consistent Firmdale standards
- Complaint handling
- Previous experience as a Waiter or Cocktail Waiter in a 5* hotel or luxury cocktail bar
- Good knowledge of wines, spirits and cocktails
- The ability to work well under pressure in a busy environment
- A good approach to teamwork
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation
- Resilience and drive to get things right first time
- Previous knowledge of Micros is desirable
As a Cocktail Waiter you will work 45 hours per week on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required.
To apply for the role of Cocktail Waiter:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Why Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an award winning hotel group with 8 luxury boutique hotels in London and 1 in New York. We have won the Queens Award for Excellence three times and the Soho Hotel has won The Cateys Award for Hotel of the Year.
Quality is what we are all about at Firmdale and that’s from our individually designed bedrooms containing original pieces of artwork to the Egyptian cotton linen used in the restaurant. We believe that the customer truly comes first and that if we get the minor detail right then everything else will follow.
Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Cocktail Waiter - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly