Room Attendant - London
Room Attendant - The Langham, London
The Langham London, London’s Original Grand Hotel and flagship of the international Langham Hospitality Group comprises 378 luxury bedrooms and suites, the acclaimed Roux at The Landau and Palm Court restaurants, the Artesian Bar, extensive Meeting & Events facilities and Europe’s first Chuan Spa.
The team at the hotel prides itself on creating enchanting encounters for our guests and we’ve been doing so since 1865. The essence of the hotel is captured in our Vision statement: Know our Guests, Build Great Memories.
We are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of a Room Attendant. Key duties connected with this role are as follows:
- To be responsible for the cleanness of the guest rooms, and if and when required, for public areas of the hotel and the administrative offices
- To make beds and complete thorough dusting and vacuuming of floors
- To collect dirty linen and prepare for the Laundry , remove rubbish from rooms and remove room service dishes and amenity presentations and place in the service area
- To collect and hand in any lost property to Floor Housekeeper
- To check the operation of equipment and the condition of the soft furnishings, and notify supervisor of any defects or anomalies
The Langham, London offers a wide range of benefits which include: uniform, meals on duty, holidays, free accommodation at other Langham Hotels, pension plan, colleague recognition system, learning and development opportunities and many more.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Immaculate personal presentation
Apply for Room Attendant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly