Front of House Porter - Manchester
Sachas Hotel, Manchester
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Porter
Reporting to: Housekeeping Manager
- To meet and greet the guests into the hotel and offer a concierge service to the guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- To offer the facility of carrying guest luggage to their bedrooms.
- To be able to sell the hotels products to the guests and to promote sales within the hotel.
- To be aware of the company and its sister hotels and to be able to sell the other properties.
- To be able to arrange theatre tickets, tour and restaurant bookings for guests when required.
- To ensure that the hotel car park is kept clean and tidy and regular checks are made.
- You must be 25 years old and hold a full clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication must be conversant and be confident in dealing with the public.
- Enthusiastic, fun loving and of a warm nature.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Front of House Porter - Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly