Housekeeping Supervisor - Warrington
Daresbury Park Hotel, Warrington
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Reporting to: General Manager
- To allocate work to assigned staff
- To supervise and inspect all work carried out by assigned staff
- To check all vacant rooms and rooms serviced that day.Ensure that any standard in room is corrected prior to guest arrival
- To ensure that all security systems are adhered to i.e. guest room keys, etc.
- To ensure that guest requests are dealt with promptly and efficiently, i.e. laundry, dry cleaning, valet service and any other requirements they may have
- To ensure that stringent maintenance checks are carried out
- To ensure that clean supplies and guest supplies are ordered correctly.
- To organise and record spring cleaning rota’s
- To work in any area as requested by management
- To carry out and record training within the laid down standards.
- To liaise with training housekeeper and keep him / her aware of any problems
- To be responsible for staff discipline on assigned floor
- To be fully aware of all Britannia standards and ensure that they are implemented
- Up to
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Housekeeping Supervisor - Warrington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly