Cluster Sales Manager - Crawley
Europa Gatwick Hotel, Crawley
Role Title: Cluster Sales Manager – Gatwick / Crawley Area
- The new Cluster Sales Manager will have sole responsibility for and be tasked to support our three hotels within the Gatwick / Crawley area
- To drive sales within these three hotels
- To cross sell the portfolio ensuring the delivery to budget of the key segments within the hotels.
- The management of the corporate, local and agent accounts within a defined territory on behalf of the group.
- To develop the area for new business as well as driving additional business from an existing portfolio of accounts.
- Applicants must have previous sales experience in the hotel industry.
- Maximise the potential of the Hotel aiming to increase occupancy percentage and achieve room rates
- Produce and implement a sales and marketing plan in conjunction with the General manager
- Co-ordinate marketing activities within the Hotel both inside the Sales Office and other departments.
- To maximise business potential for corporate rate/ commercial rate.
- To source new opportunities in the local or national market
- To maximise corporate rate business from business travel agents
- To contract companies for LPR/commercial rates based on volume business.
- To monitor productivity of all corporate accounts and evaluates accordingly.
- To be conversant with Opera and the central reservation network to maximise revenue and opportunities for promotion.
- To promote the Hotels conference and meeting room facilities to all conference placement
- Introduce clients to the Hotel for inspection visits and provide hospitality where necessary.
- Project the image of the Hotel in a positive manner acting as a public relations person as required.
- To be fully aware of all major events in the area that may affect the demand for rooms on any given period.
- To be aware of all Hotel competitors, their products, facilities and rates offered e.g. S.W.O.T Analysis.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Job Share and Part Time applications will be considered.
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Cluster Sales Manager - Crawley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly