Architectural Technician - Altrincham
Architectural Technician - Britannia Hotels - Head Office, Altrincham
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Reporting to: Architectural Department Manager
- The UK's largest independent hotel company are seeking an Architect or Architectural Technician to join our existing in-house design team.
- Based at our Head Office in South Manchester and assisting in all aspects of hotel new build, conversion and refurbishment, residential, housing and apartments and other project work, from conception to completion.
- Successful applicants should be experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated, with good technical knowledge and be conversant with Planning and Building Regulation processes.
- AutoCAD proficiency is essential.Experience with conservation work and Listed Buildings would be beneficial.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Architectural Technician - Altrincham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly