Beauty Therapist - Buxton
The Palace Hotel Buxton, Derbyshire
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Beauty Therapist
Reporting to: Health Club Manager
- You will be working as part of a team in our Hotel Leisure Club and Spa.
- You must be able to carry out all aspects of beauty therapy including massage.
- Clear communication and a friendly personality are key.
- Ability to focus on spa sales targets and to thrive on upselling our products at every opportunity.
- As our Spa is open 7 days a week you will be expected to work on a shift basis including weekends.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years experience as a beauty therapist however we welcome candidates with different lengths of experience who can demonstrate they have the knowledge and skills we are looking for.
- Computer literacy is beneficial
- Passionate and dedicated to offering the best service standards to guests.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Beauty Therapist - Buxton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly