Maintenance Person (Part Time) - Hook
The Basingstoke Country Hotel, Hampshire
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Maintenance Operative
Reporting To: Maintenance Manager
- To assist the Maintenance Manager in his duties and to ensure smooth running of the hotel.
- General Hotel maintenance inside and out.
- Basic knowledge of Plumbing/Carpentry/Wall Tiling/Decorating skills required.
- To be able to work on own initiative
- Able to communicate effectively with both the public and work colleagues
- Weekend shifts may be required pending on business levels
- To be fully familiar with all Health and Safety instructions relevant to your area of work.
- To adhere to all current legislation pertaining to fire, health and safety in connection with the work place
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Maintenance Person (Part Time) - Hook
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly