General Manager - Faversham
General Manager - The Limes, Faversham
Shepherd Neame have an exciting opportunity for a proven General Manager to join our team and take on the successful running of the Limes, Faversham.
We are an independent family brewery and pub operator based in Faversham, Kent, and dating back over 300 years we are also Britain’s oldest brewer. We currently operate over 60 distinctive, fast paced and busy retail outlets offering excellent food and a wide range of award winning ales across London and the South East of England.
Recently refurbished with a fresh contemporary feel and offering a traditional British style cuisine with a twist, the Limes can accommodate approximately fifty covers in our main bar and a further forty covers in our separate restaurant. Upstairs we have our Mountbatten event suite which allows us to cater for private dining, events and parties for up to fifty covers.
We need a Manager that is enthusiastic about our sector, that has bags of personality and that loves what they do! You must enjoy training and developing people in order to get the best out of your team and exceptional customer service and service delivery standards must be at the top of your agenda.
This is a unique opportunity for a proactive and driven manager with a great passion for food and drink to immerse themselves into the locally community in Faversham and to further develop the business and event and private dining trade at this site.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Proven experience at general management level within the pub, hotel, F&B or hospitality sector.
- Experience in a busy, high volume food & beverage operation.
- The ability to build a strong partnership with your Head Chef & kitchen team.
- First class customer service, quality and service delivery standards.
- Proven leadership skills in order to recruit, train, motivate and develop your team.
- You must be commercially astute, able to assume responsibility for the site management reporting and profit and loss budgeting.
- The ability to engage the local community and drive sales & marketing from site.
- Hotel/accommodation experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Ideally you will be an existing personal licence holder.
- Highly competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Quarterly & year-end bonus scheme.
- Share Incentive Plan.
- Company pension scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- First class support and development from your Regional District Manager.
- The opportunity to join the country’s oldest family brewer.
If you are looking for a new and exciting career opportunity as a General Manager with a dynamic and ever growing company please apply online with your CV now.