Assistant Manager - Milton Keynes
Assistant Manager - Giraffe Kingston, Milton Keynes
£23,000 - £25,000
Assistant Managers are key to the success of our restaurants and are the future GMs of our business. We look for talented, passionate hospitality managers that love the buzz of a busy restaurant and strive to put a smile on the face of every guest that comes through the door. In return we offer great training in all aspects of the business and the chance for you to build and develop your hospitality career.
We have a strong focus on internal development and progression and have a good track record of developing Assistant Managers into General Managers, even Operations Managers.
What do we look for in a giraffe Assistant Manager?
- A passion for making lives better
- The ability to think differently and outside the box
- Realising your potential and helping each and everyone of your team to see theirs
- Having fun and being yourself!
- A fantastic business brain with a real head for numbers
- At least 2 years’ branded restaurant experience in an Assistant Manager role is desirable
- Please note: A requirement for the role is to be able to serve alcohol; therefore, you must be over the age of 18 to apply
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- A competitive wage with excellent bonus scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift
- Discount on giraffe food when you’re not working
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like you please get in touch!
* Due to the high volume in applications for each role, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please consider that your application may not have been successful this time.
Apply for Assistant Manager - Milton Keynes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly