Reservations Manager - St Albans
Sopwell House Hotel – St Albans
Full time position - Salary: Competitive
Sopwell House Hotel enables our guests to escape from it all but is still within easy reach of London, with 128 stylish bedrooms and suites including 16 Mew Apartments, exceptional service, delicious food and our opulent Spa is why Sopwell House has established itself as one of the leading Hotel’s & Spa’s in Hertfordshire. Sopwell House continues to invest in its products and services and following the recent renovations we now have 14 beautifully appointed treatment rooms. There has never been a more exciting time to become part of the Sopwell House team as now with so many new projects to place Sopwell House as one of the best country houses in the UK.
- Responsible for the daily running of the Reservations Department at Sopwell House, leading a team of 10
- Extensive knowledge of Opera
To ensure that the department maximises bookings for all hotel outlets such as:
- F&B Outlets & Room service
- To ensure the guest telephone experience is to a 4* standard at all times Responsible for achieving Revenue targets in bedrooms, F&B and SPA treatments
- Essential to ensure everyone in the department is properly trained and follows all Standard Operating Procedures relating to the Reservations Office and that they are adhered to at all times
- Be exceptionally strong in selling and up selling the facilities
- To maintain the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance & posture.
- To ensure that the Office is always covered appropriately daily, weekly, monthly and yearly Holiday planning.
- To ensure that the professional environment is carried in department at all times by leading by example.
- To ensure that Departmental Training is completed and Training records are updated.
- Knowledge of Open Table and Premier Spa would be beneficial
Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience as Reservation supervisor or Asst. Manager in a 4/5 star hotel.
If you have what it takes you will find your career journey with AB Hotel Group.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- 28 days holiday + 1 Extra Holiday Day on Birthday
- Long Service Loyalty rewards
- Discounted Food and Beverage and accommodation within the AB Hotels Group
- 30% discount on Spa treatments
- 10% discount on Spa products
- Annual Tastecard & Gourmet Society card upon 1 year Service
- Childcare vouchers
- Introduce a friend at work bonus
- Annual travel pass loan
- Staff meals on duty
- Preferred Hotel Group discounted global hotel rates
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Reservations Manager - St Albans
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly