Restaurant & Cocktail Bar Manager - St Albans
Restaurant & Cocktail Bar Manager - Sopwell House Hotel – St Albans
Salary: Competitive + Company Benefits
Deep in the Hertfordshire countryside, with London virtually on the doorstep, Sopwell House is a hidden sanctuary for those who appreciate comfortable refinement and a real sense of freedom.
Complementing this sumptuous environment, guests will be welcomed by the genuine warmth of our family-run hotel with its dedicated team and a host of sophisticated facilities and services.
Join an Exceptional Team of Enthusiastic People!
Our team go above and beyond to ensure that our guests have the best experience and leave the hotel having enjoyed the most enjoyable time.
As Restaurant & Bar Manager you will be responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating and directing employees to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service within the restaurant and bar areas.
- Maximising sales, profits and customer satisfaction.
- Running the Cocktail Bar and the Restaurant.
- Controlling the food and beverage budget, monitoring occupancy, departmental expenses and staff rota’s.
- Ensuring that all the administration, cash control, stock control and security procedures are adhered to.
- Past roles within Restaurants & Bars with a minimum of a 4 years experience within a five star environment
- Experience at supervisory level is essential.
- Experience within a hotel environment would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Micros systems would be advantageous.
- Pro-active and experienced to drive a diverse team of individuals. Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Financially/Analytically Experienced.
- Very flexible approach towards working hours – i.e. including weekends.
- Loyal and trustworthy, honest, positive, responsible, very committed, passionate
If you have what it takes you will find your career journey with AB Hotel Group.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Discounted Food and Beverage and accommodation within the AB Hotels Group
- 30% discount on Spa treatments
- 10% discount on Spa products
- Annual Tastecard & Gourmet Society Card
- Annual Travel Pass Loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Awards and Recognition programmes
- Introduce a friend at work bonus
- Free uniform
- Staff meals on duty
- Preferred Hotel Group discounted global hotel rates
- Professional learning and development opportunities
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Restaurant & Cocktail Bar Manager - St Albans
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly