Facilities Technician - Windsor
Facilities Technician (Electricial Bias) - Windsor
We are LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join our Facilities team as a Facilities Technician (electrical bias) here at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. The Facilities Technician (Electrical bias) role exists to ensure a safe and efficient park operation. They have a complete hands-on role in the department and will have an impact on Internal and External guest satisfaction with their actions in terms of quality, safety and efficiency. The Facilities Technician (Electrical bias) will assist in all aspects of scheduled and unscheduled Maintenance within the resort. This must be done to the highest possible Quality levels, ensuring the agreed standards are met.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
- City & Guilds Qualification – Understanding the Requirements of Electrical Installations BS 7671 (17th Edition)
- Proven experience in a Maintenance Environment
- Ability to display a positive attitude at all times
- Possess good Communication skills and the ability to liaise with other Departments
- A part of the Facilities Technicians (Electrical bias) duties are to be willing to accept sign off responsibilities
This role is Full Time, Permanent, averaging 37.5 hours per week and will include shift work, weekends and bank holidays as required.
Alongside a competitive annual salary and 28 days holiday you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!