Head Pastry Chef - Stoke Poges
Head Pastry Chef - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
Department: Pastry Kitchen
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head Pastry Chef to join the Kitchen brigade at Stoke Park.
As Head Pastry, you will assist in preparing top class cuisine using fresh local ingredients. You will be joining a team at an exciting time, whilst they working towards achieving a fourth Rosette and Michelin Star.
Stoke Park offers luxury 5 star standard accommodation within easy reach of Heathrow, Windsor and London. 49 exquisite bedrooms open to members and non-members alike; boast the finest in interior design and comfort.
Set within Stoke Park’s stunning Georgian Mansion, and with breathtaking views across the estate and lakes the hotel offers three dining options: the 3 AA Rosette-awarded Humphry's serving modern British cuisine with a twist, the relaxed yet elegant Orangery, and our Italian brasserie, San Marco.
- Experience in a three Rosette level or 5 Star property
- Knowledge of HACCP and Health and Safety procedures
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handles pressure calmly and professionally
- Applicants should be committed to the highest standards of cuisine, presentation and food preparation.
- Relevant experience gained in a similar environment is essential.
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
- Uniform and free laundry service
Apply for Head Pastry Chef - Stoke Poges
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly