Chef de Rang - Stoke Poges
Chef de Rang - Humphry's Restaurant - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
Department: Humphry's Restaurant
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chef de Rang who has the passion for delivering the highest levels of service to join Stoke Park’s Orangery Restaurant.
As Chef de Rang, you will be expected to have very good product knowledge with the ability to deliver engaging and individual service to all guests at all times. You will be responsible for running a section and will be able to effectively supervise and inspire the junior members of the front of house team. Attention to detail will be crucial to ensure consistency of service and the effective and timely set up of the restaurant for each service. We expect our Chef de Rang to effectively support the managers in the restaurant to ensure that guests always leave fully satisfied.
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
- Previous waiting experience is essential
- Experience of working in quality restaurants, ideally with some fine dining experience
- Passionate for delivering the highest levels of service with a desire to learn and work hard
- Keen to progress your career in a quality restaurant environment
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
- Uniform and free laundry service
Apply for Chef de Rang - Stoke Poges
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly