Sous Chef - Central London
Position: Sous Chef
Salary Package: £29,500 per annum
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR CUBITT HOUSE:
- 4 highly acclaimed venues in prestigious central London locations
- Close family style run business
- Become part of a proactive growing company
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Team environment
- Paid training and regular trips to our suppliers & farms
- Founding member of the SRA (Sustainable Restaurant Association)
- 7 shifts in 5 days
- Paid overtime
- Daily staff meals and knock off drink
- Discount policy when dining in our restaurants. The House Collection rewards scheme, which offers health care, cycle to work, child vouchers as well as discounts in our 3000 retailers
- Ability to run the kitchen on a day to day basis in the absence of the Head Chef
- Assist the Head Chef in menu compilation and possess an in depth knowledge of the full menu
- Ensure consistency in food quality and service timing at all times
- Ability to build, mentor and progress kitchen brigade
- Must have knowledge and understanding of current food hygiene and health and safety legislation
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Will have experience at the level of application- Sous Chef
- Enjoys working in a very busy environment
- Excellent communicator
- Builds effective and constructive relationships
- Happy to work as part of a team
Cubitt House is an exciting and expanding, family style run business with four highly acclaimed public house and restaurants in prestigious Central London locations, two of which have boutique hotel rooms.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sous Chef to join the team at The Orange.
We are very proud of our high standard of service & quality of offer, both in terms of food and presentation. We are looking for staff who will share our passion, be enthusiastic, work in a team and have fun. Having received the highest accolade of 3 stars from the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) we care greatly about our staff, community & environment.
All applicants will require a UK bank account, a NI number and proof of their eligibility to work in the UK
If you decide that we are the right company for you then please submit your CV with a covering letter and photograph.
Apply for Sous Chef - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly