Chef de Partie - London
Chef de Partie – Rocket Food – Central London
Rocket Food, recruiting for Thomas’s Café, in partnership with Burberry
Starting salary from £25,000 per annum plus benefits | Immediate start if required
Rocket is recruiting the industry’s best talent to be part of a unique dining concept in partnership with Burberry. The café is based in Burberry’s flagship store on Regent’s Street.
We serve British seasonal dishes with the finest quality artisan and heritage food. Provenance is incredibly important part of the guest experience; all of our products are sourced from across the British Isles.
We are looking for a talented and creative chef-de-partie who will confidently oversee a section of our kitchen. You will have the opportunity to showcase your skills through the delivery of a simple and elegant all-day menu using the finest ingredients. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, professional and be highly motivated. The role is suited to an enthusiastic, determined chef who enjoys creating excellent dishes and providing a consistent service.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your section
- Opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in pastry, butchery and other sections in our kitchen
- Managing and training demi-chef-de-parties within the kitchen brigade
- Helping the head chef to develop new dishes and improve recipes
- Basic understanding of waste control and profit margin
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fully skilled chef with comprehensive knowledge of classic British recipes
- Proven experience asCDP in London’s top restaurants
- Exceptional knowledge and a passion for great food and drink
- Flexible attitude and willingness to take on new challenges
- Pastry skills are an advantage
- A cool head, organisational flair and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- High standards with regards to personal appearance and hygiene
Here’s what we promise you:
- Opportunity to work with a unique and exciting new concept
- Full, comprehensive training and development in restaurant skills and knowledge
- London Living Wage plus participation in the tronc scheme
- Opportunities to develop your kitchen leadership skills
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV, current salary and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be able to respond to those who are successful at this stage. Successful applicants will hear from us within 7 days.
Apply for Chef de Partie - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly