Pastry Chef - Upton St Leonards
Pastry Chef - Hatton Court Hotel
We require a talented Pastry Chef to produce all desserts and bakery items at this Cotswold Country hotel.
- Be responsible for preparing all dessert and bakery items.
- Support the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the daily running of the kitchen.
- Have excellent food preparation and presentation skills.
- Train and demonstrate other members of the brigade to present desserts to a high standard
- Understand the importance of portion control and dish specifications
- Have experience in a hotel or large restaurant kitchens with recognised food.
- Have experience of banqueting to a minimum of 75 covers.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a Pastry Chef
Whether you are working behind the scenes, cleaning rooms, washing up, preparing vegetables, designing graphics, meeting suppliers, working at the pass or pouring a glass of wine and looking after our guests; we all share the same common values and think they are important enough to talk about regularly and share with anyone who begins their career with us.
Reasons to work for us
- We reward
- We invest in your training
- We understand that a career path is not always a straight one
- Job satisfaction is important to us
- A job you can boast about
In addition we offer:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunities for rewards and bonus - depending on your role
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews in Gloucestershire. We can assist with local living accommodation.
Apply for Pastry Chef - Upton St Leonards
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly