Dual Role Team Member - Minehead
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are looking for people who like variety and who want to provide that extra bit of sparkle to our guests holiday and exceed all their expectations, ensuring that our guests leave with a magical holiday experience.
Each week, up to four days of your role will be working for one exciting department, which could include: bars, catering, shops, technical & environmental services, guest services, resort safety and leisure. On the other two days, you will be supporting the Accommodation department to clean & turnaround our rooms and apartments ready for our new guest's arrival.
The key areas of the role are:
- Have attention to detail and a creative flair, with the ability to communicate at all levels and thrive under pressure
- When things don't quite go right resolve problems speedily and with empathy in a way that will ensure guests remember their holiday for all the right reasons, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience
- Look for ways to exceed guest expectation and always, without exception, be willing to go the extra mile for our guests
- Inspire and motivate the other members of your team with passion, energy and commitment
- Share best practice and help other team members to achieve common goals
- Establish and grow good working relationships with your team leader/manager and fellow team members
- Conform to health and safety and operating procedures.