Security Officer - London
Security Officer - Piccadilly, London
Offering exceptional hospitality since 1865, Hotel Café Royal is an iconic London landmark, showcasing a magnificent blend of elegant heritage with chic contemporary edge. This 5 star luxury hotel is a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ featuring 160 exquisite guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites, as well a unique selection of bars, restaurants, event spaces, private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. Prominently gracing it’s presence on Regent Street at Piccadilly Circus; Hotel Café Royal is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London’s finest shopping, attractions and theatres.
We are currently looking for Security Officers who are able to work a combination of Day and Night shifts on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
As Security officer you are the custodian of our property and assets. Your role is to ensure that through your knowledge and passion for your trade, our security team will constantly aim to maintain the highest standards of safety for all our guests and employees to enjoy.
You will ensure that all areas of the hotel are safe and secure and successfully execute all security tasks. These task will include but will not be limited to; patrols of the property, assisting with guests, monitoring and responding to alarms, assisting guests/employees during emergency situations, reporting to scenes of accidents/incidents and complete reports where applicable, resolving safety hazard situations, escorting any unwelcome persons from the property.
- A natural elegance for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm with exceptional grooming standards
- Proven experience as a Security Officer or similar role, ideally gained within a multi-outlet 5* hotel or other large high end establishment
- Your communication skills will need to be exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests and colleagues from all over the world – a fluent level of spoken and written English is essential
- Prior experience in other Hospitality roles is beneficial
- Competitive Salary
- Group Life Insurance
- On duty meals
- Uniform and weekly dry cleaning allowance
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Annual Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.