General Manager - Bath
Tapas Revolution is coming to Bath!
As part of our ongoing expansion, Tapas Revolution is coming to the South West.
With five tapas bars already open, and more scheduled over the next 12 months, Omar Allibhoy is on a mission to bring a taste of the real Spain to the UK with his vibrant, buzzy and exciting tapas bars and restaurants.
Successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two years previous experience as a restaurant General Manager
- Be passionate about all things Spanish, ideally knowledgeable in Spanish food and beverage products
- With a strong financial understanding
- Be able to work to and control set budgets
- Have the charisma to create a fun and vibrant atmosphere for staff and customers alike
- Show a commitment to quality and attention to detail in everything they do
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Show a natural ability to motivate and develop those around them
- Exhibit a will to learn and develop themselves whilst contributing to the development of the brand
- Have a solid wet led as well as restaurant background
What we offer:
- Full training and industry qualifications
- £28,000.00 to £32,000.00 PA
- Plus target based bonus scheme
- Yearly trips to Spain
- Genuine development opportunities as the company grows
- Shift meals
- 50% discount when dining in our restaurants nationwide
- A fun, dynamic and friendly work environment
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- A chance to contribute and influence within a rapidly growing business
If Tapas Revolution sounds right for you, please send us your CV and covering letter to Raj.
Apply for General Manager - Bath
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly