Sushi Chefs (All levels) - London
Hakkasan Group is currently recruiting for Sushi Chefs to join the Team at Sake no Hana!
Sake no Hana offers modern authentic Japanese dining in the heart of Mayfair. With interiors designed by esteemed Japanese architect Kengo Kuma, the restaurant interior is awash with linear bamboo that flushes each wall.
Led by Chef Hideki Hiwatashi, the a la carte menu at Sake no Hana, provides a variety of hot and cold appetizers, charcoal grill, Toban and Kamameshi dishes, while sushi and sashimi are prepared to order at the sushi bar. Our Chefs are continuously developed and trained to deliver their best and become future Chefs for our expanding global portfolio.
The ideal Sushi Chef for Sake no Hana has:
- Previous experience in a similar role and in a fast paced environment;
- Passion for cooking and exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible;
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment.
Apply for Sushi Chefs (All levels) - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly