Duty Manager Indoor Trampoline Park
Flip Out Trampoline Park - Earlsfield, South West London
A fantastic and exciting opportunity to join our team!
Previous managerial/supervisory experience is essential as you will be responsible for the growth and success of the company.
We will require you to;
- Ensure staff are performing their roles effectively at all times
- Ensure team members have individual performance plans
- Monitor team performance and conduct regular appraisals and meetings
- Ensure team members are promoting and providing the highest level of customer service
- Immediately responding to customer issues in store
- Ensuring our customers have an amazing experience every time they visit
- Implement programs that support and encourage individuals performance
- Adhere to opening & closing procedures
- Adhere to cashing-up procedures and financial reporting
- Stock Control
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with customers
- Establish and maintain active and constructive relationships with other teams in the organisation
- Be involved in rolling out Flip Outs safe practices and procedures in their specific areas of work
- Be able to respond quickly to any incidents that may occur
- Keep up to date with health & safety procedures
- Provide support when needed in various areas of the business
An Operational back ground is essential, as is maintaining safety for both our staff and customers.
You must be able to work very well under pressure and be versatile in your role.
This is a fast paced, customer focussed industry so a proven track record in a previous position(s) is essential.
These roles are hugely important to the business to ensure the site runs perfectly and exceed the customer’s expectations.
Succesful candidates will be able to work weekends and evenings.
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in management/similar role
Desired Qualification; First Aid
Apply for Duty Manager Indoor Trampoline Park
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly