Receptionist - Chester
Receptionist - Spa by Kasia
Purpose & Scope
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a part time spa receptionist to join the award winning team at Spa by Kasia. We are looking for candidates who come from either a spa, reception or administration background with an outgoing and friendly disposition.
The successful candidates will be required to carry out reception and reservation duties to a high standard and provide an efficient & friendly service to all clients of the Spa – both telephone & face-to-face contact along with written correspondence.
This role will involve working 20 hours per week over three days, with every other weekend off.
Experience & Qualities
- Good IT skills
- Previous customer facing experience within a spa environment or a reception role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High standard of personal appearance.
- Pro-active approach to work duties.
- Confident manner.
- Sunny disposition.
- Good team player.
What we can offer you!
- Fantastic Salary and Commission
- Rolling rota giving you flexibility to plan outside of working hours.
- Vast range of learning & development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Hotel friends and family discount scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Meal on duty
- Free Parking
Spa by Kasia is open 9am-8pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 6pm Saturday & Sunday.
Ready to join the team?
- Please apply through by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter /email (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
- Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
- In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Apply for Receptionist - Chester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly