Pastry Chef - London
Pastry Chef - Notting Hill
Owned and run by the well-known Australian born chef, food writer and restauranteur, Bill Granger.
We serve healthy & natural food right through from busy bustling breakfasts to cosy evening candlelit dinners.
We currently have opportunities for highly energetic individuals to come and join our welcoming, fun and passionate team at Notting Hill, London as a Pastry Chef.
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, freshly prepared nutritious food.
- A competitive hourly wage up to £11
- Participate in recommend a friend scheme
- Bonus incentives
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- A generous food allowance – all meals are included when you are at work
- We have a 50% staff discount within all our restaurants
- Automatic enrolment into our Pension Scheme after 3 months
- We participate in a Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- Health & safety, food hygiene and first aid training provided
You must have:
- Be outgoing, energetic and positive
- Be capable of running and prepping food in a busy service
- Experience in a similar position is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Be passionate about our brand and food
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly to resolve issues
- Be able to multitask and be flexible at all times
- Great communication skills
- Be self-motivated and show initiative
- Neat and tidy appearance
- Be available to work shifts and weekends
- Be eligible to work in the UK