Bar Manager - London
Bar Manager - Notting Hill
Owned and run by the well-known Australian born chef, food writer and restauranteur, Bill Granger, our Notting Hill restaurant was the first of our 3 sites in London.
Our restaurants are light, bright, sunny, happy places, where our customers can get a little bit of that relaxed Sydney sunshine at any time of the day.
We serve generous, fresh, healthy & natural food along with contemporary and fresh drinks right through from busy bustling breakfasts to cosy evening candlelit dinners.
We currently have a unique opportunity for an experienced bar manager to come and join our welcoming, passionate and energetic team at Notting Hill as a Bar Manager.
Supporting the Manager team, you will be responsible for:
- The day to day running and managing of the bar
- Welcoming our local, regular and new guests in a warm friendly manner
- Inspiring and motivating the team, keeping them engaged and energised
- Providing ongoing, interesting and innovative training to our new and existing staff
- Ensuring our high standards of creating and delivering, delicious fresh drinks and genuine friendly service are exceeded all of the time
- Aiding in recruiting with the general manager a strong bar team to support you.
- Making sure all aspects of beverage stock control and ordering are in-line with the Granger & Co. policy
Knowledge & experience required:
- Thorough working knowledge of licensing laws, weights and measures.
- A strong understanding of coffee, spirits, wines and cocktails.
- Minimum Level 2 qualification in Food Hygiene and Health & Safety at Work.
- Experience of using online stock management systems.
- Experience in managing a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Clear and concise communication skills, and the ability to build rapport with the team and our guests.
The benefits of working with Granger & Co. are:
- Working in a like-minded team who share their love of high-quality, fresh drinks - who have fun!
- A fantastic light, bright working environment
- A competitive salary
- A share of the service charge and performance related bonus as a Bar Manager
- Bonus incentives
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- Management training and the opportunity to go on external training courses
- Coffee training with Allpress (New Zealand’s finest Espresso specialists)
- Uniform provide
- A generous food allowance – all meals are included when you are at work
- We have a 50% staff discount within all our restaurants
- Automatic enrolment into our Pension Scheme after 3 months
- We participate in a Childcare Voucher Scheme
We look forward to receiving your application.
Apply for Bar Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly