Sales Manager - London
We are looking for a Sales Manager for The Piano Works! Are you ready for a new challenge or looking to take the next step in your career?
The position of Sales Manager is instrumental to the success of the venue, managing and focusing the sales team to exceed their targets and maximise every sales opportunity.
As a successful Sales Manager, you will be proactive in seizing every opportunity to succeed, thriving on the challenges of the venue. You will bring entrepreneurial flair to your team and beating targets through market leading sales activity.
You will flourish in this quick-paced working environment, tackling all aspects of the role and utilising all the resources available to you, including maximising your team’s strengths and abilities to succeed.
This role, requires you to be able to demonstrate and deliver increased footfall, a passion for selling within a team environment with integrity and determination to exceed your targets.
Your duties will include the following:
- Ensuring your sales team are focused and have stretching sales targets
- Maximise on every sales opportunity and build strong networks with key clients
- Manage and ensure that the Database of contacts with key employers, organisations and private customers is continually increasing and maintained
- Ensure smooth delivery of key Events from concept to execution
- Oversee and ensure a successful delivery of the crucial Christmas and New Year’s Eve business targets
- Be creative, resourceful and provide feedback to other areas of the business such as Commercial, Operations
Apply for Sales Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly