Regional Support Manager - South West
Regional Support Manager- South West
Are you an ambitious and driven multi-site Manager that aspires to work for a successful, innovative and fast-paced industry leading Leisure business?
Hollywood Bowl Group is a real success story. Our uncompromising focus on the customer experience, ambitious growth plan and technological innovation has enabled us to become the market leader in our sector. With our purchase of 11 Bowlplex centres in December 2015, floatation on the London Stock Exchange in 2016 and a continued growth plan, this is a great time to be part of the next exciting phase of our growth ambition, and join our Team.
With 55 businesses, including a mix of Hollywood Bowl, AMF Bowling and Bowlplex Centres across the UK and an exciting future ahead of us, could this be the right time for your next career move?
About the role
As our Regional Support Manager you’ll provide outstanding leadership, operational and business development support for around 300 team members in 9 centres across the South West of England. With annual sales of around £15m, you’ll play an important part in encouraging and driving the growth of the region’s sales and profitability.
You will be responsible for four key areas and you will be rewarded and bonused based on your performance in these areas.
- You’ll be passionate about customer service and will encourage your centres to deliver service that exceeds expectations within the industry, regularly monitoring mystery customer experience scores across the region
- Liaising with the Centre Managers, you’ll ensure that all customer complaints are investigated and that action plans are implemented
- Monitor customer data collection and the performance of email campaigns to ensure that they are relevant and correctly targeted
- Work with The Marketing and Food and Drink Teams to co-create and support the implementation of new campaigns and initiatives
Leadership and Development
- Being a people focussed person, you’ll be responsible for recruiting, developing and motivating the region’s Management and Team, ensuring that they have the knowledge and skills to help drive business performance
- You’ll be supportive and will coach the Centre Management Team, ensuring that they have monthly performance reviews and business goals to work towards
- You’ll monitor training needs and work with the HR Team to develop and deliver the required training
Financial and Commercial
- Your extensive knowledge of profit and loss accounts will enable you to monitor and manage the financial performance of the region
- Being a performance driven and competitive individual, you’ll ensure all of the key deliverables are being met and financial targets achieved - all in line with budget
- Assisting the Centre Manager, you’ll support any under achievement by helping create, implement and monitor action plans – celebrating success where appropriate
- You’ll communicate and support the Company’s strategic objectives
- Agree, implement and continually evaluate business development plans for each centre
- You’ll work against your own personal, agreed objectives and also to the company’s set KPI’s
- Ensuring maximum return on investment you’ll monitor and measure the effectiveness of local marketing expenditure
To be considered for this role you’ll need to have already worked as a multi-site manager and you’ll need to drive and own your own car. You’ll also need to live in a location that is central to the 9 centres which are located in Bracknell, Bristol, Bristol Cribbs Causeway, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Cwmbran, Oxford, Taunton and Torquay. Ideal locations would be Oxfordshire/Bristol areas.
The Benefits and Rewards
As well as a competitive salary you'll be eligible for an annual bonus of up to 40%. There are four elements to the Bonus Scheme: Regional Performance Bonus, Company Performance Bonus, Personal Performance Bonus and an EBITDA Out-performance Bonus.
You'll also enjoy a great benefits package such as a healthcare cash plan, contributory pension scheme, free bowling and access to discounts at hundreds of global brands through Perkbox.
If you’re looking for a new and exciting role that gives you more variety, challenges and more opportunity than ever before, Hollywood Bowl Group is definitely the #Place2B.